Monday 28 March 2011

INTRO


Hi,




I started my music journey from the age of 5. I learnt Devaranama & devotional songs with Mr Sameer Badasheshi, & light music with Mrs Rathnamala Purandar of Sumadura Sangeetha School in Sanjayanagar. Presently I am learning Hindustani classical with Mr Venkatesh Alkod.

I participated in many Inter-school & state level competitions and bagged prizes more than 110 nos.

I have participated in TV reality shows like Ede Tumbi Haaduvenu in ETV and reached upto semi-final. I was a runner-up in the popular Little Champ Sa Re Ga Ma Pa in ZTV and the winner of Champion of Champions viewer’s choice.

I have anchored Kuniyonu Bara in ZTV. I have attended many live interactive programs in ZTV & TV9 etc. I was in the live programme of Big FM 92.7 Bangalore & Mangalore also been interviewed by All India Radio Dharwad.

I have sung for 5 movies including Januma Janumadallu of music scored by Mr Manomurty. Even featured in “Gunagaana” musical programme in ZTV & sung for Dooradarshan’s Madura Maduravi Manjula Gaana too.

I have sung for many cassettes & Cd’s apart from a serial. I have recently given programme in Tirupati & sung before Lord Venkateshwara.

12 comments:

  1. hi sahana putti,
    i have been watching you since your debut in etv. you are highly spirited and an amazingly talented girl. God bless you!
    warm wishes and congratulations,

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Sahana,
    this is Anitha.usually i dont watch this shows , because of u i made an habbit watchin this show ...i like ur singing,i like the glitterness in ur eyes n expressions too.love u..keep singing. god bless u my chwt sister

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi putti
    i am Bhimashankar from Maharashtra.i am actually maharastrian but i like Kannada also .i was miss to attend u r etv Ede Tumbi Haaduvenu program but my aunty said to about this program .after i am saw on you-tube then i like very very much u r songs so keep it up.u can one day definitely reach very top.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sahana,

    I was watching your shows in Youtube,.. You are absolutely brilliant !!!!.. I am currently residing in United States and now became big fan of yours. Specially i like your songs ...

    1. Naa Mechida huduganige
    2. Ninna Roopu Yedeya
    3. Sanyasi Sanyasi
    4. Rangen halliyage

    God bless you.. and I wish you have great career ahead..

    Mahesh

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sahana, I am big fan of u.. Everyday i listen song Ninna Roopu Yedaya sung by u before i sleep.. Basically i am from belgaum currently i am staying in pune..
    I like u r voice and dimple...Best of luck...

    Praveen

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi sahana once,i browsing accidentally i saw ur video after listening ur song i am ur big fan ...sahana avre neevu namma sahanen kitgondu bitrii... all the best for ur future

    ReplyDelete
  9. God bless you.. and I wish you have great future ahead...love u sahana ....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sahana.like the sweetness n melody in your voice n singing style.keep singing.its God given gift to you.bless you dear.reach great heights.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sahana I, am mesmerized by ur singing keep it up forever and take blessings of ur parents always

    ReplyDelete
  12. HAI SAHANA YOU SONG VERY WELL MY FAVORITE SINGER SAHANA YOUR ALWAYS SINGING

    ReplyDelete